Just Labradors banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I wont have time to post tomorrow morning. I have to get Calli to the vet and then get right to work.

My baby gets spayed tomorrow. I drop her at 7 am, and I wont see her till Wedss morning.

I did ask about her staying overnight, the vet lives right upstairs, so he does check on all of his patients during the night .

I am getting the little butterflies in my tummy . I know Im doing the right thing here....so why do I feel so ooooo bad?

Any good surgery thoughts you can send my sweet girl would be great!

I will update you all when I get home from work tomorrow!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
UPDATE

She is out of surgery and doing great! I cant go and get her till tomorrow around 10 ish. Its going to be a long night!
Thanks for the good thoughts!

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
(((hugs))) We all feel like this when we take one of our kids for a surgery. Calli will be fine, and so will you. The hard part will be keeping her quiet for the requisite time afterwards!!!

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
I know the feeling, believe me. I had Macy spayed in January and I was a wreck. She did fine though, and the healing time went quickly. I hope & pray the same for Calli. :)

·
Registered
39 Posts
Sending good thoughts! She'll be fine but I know how you feel. My Piper had a tooth and lump removed last week. It is stressful but everything will be fine. She will be so happy to be home with you.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts