Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What color should I get? I'm thinking black, there seems to be more spaces of black than anything else. :suspious:

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
LOL. Not another tow truck. Just wait till we all have them. :laugh:

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Kelli's is black. Mine's green. I've never seen Colin's I don't think. He's too sneaky.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:laugh: Sorry!! Okay, I need someone to tow me if they can :laugh:

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
labby said:
Kelli's is black. Mine's green. I've never seen Colin's I don't think. He's too sneaky.
:laugh: Colin's bad!

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
labby said:
I can't move again for 6 hours unless someone tickets me. I'm on Laurie's street.
:laugh: SOS, two tow trucks needing a tow :laugh: I'm on Sandy's street.

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
They're going to stop ticketing us so we have to remain in purgatory and can't go after them.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
labby said:
They're going to stop ticketing us so we have to remain in purgatory and can't go after them.
:laugh: Too bad we can't get two tow trucks, one to tow the other, I think they're laughing at us when we tow them, they know we're stuck. :laugh:

·
Registered
9,781 Posts
I just nailed two people on Regina's street.. =) a twofer =)

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
kelli said:
I just nailed two people on Regina's street.. =) a twofer =)
:laugh: I NEED you to tow me...I'm going to release you and you need to find me on Sandy's street if you can :laugh: Now go :laugh:

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I towed you :laugh: Are you going to tow me now :laugh: I wanna get someone and can't, I'm stuck!!

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
labby said:
I'm still stuck in purgatory. :(
I found Colin...I need to get out of purgatory to get him :gum: He's blue :laugh:

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'll tell ya where he's been hiding once I get him :laugh: He thinks that persons not on there :laugh: I can wake that person up in 2.2 seconds if I want to, but I think it'll be more fun towing his butt :laugh:

·
Registered
9,781 Posts
Regina.. you're stuck between two cars.. i can't tow you

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
kelli said:
Regina.. you're stuck between two cars.. i can't tow you
Thanks anyway...Sandy gave me a ticket, I found Colin and ticketed him :laugh: I'm sure he's going to find me and ticket me again, I can't win with this towing :laugh: I want my clown car back :laugh:

·
Registered
7,129 Posts
What sucks about the tow truck is that you probably don't make much money on it....even if you get someone for the max, if someone turns arounds and tickets you, you only break even! I guess it's just the thrill of ticketing. I got some girl I don't even know on a dead neighbor's street....lol. It would have been more fun back when we had a lot of people playing.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Allie said:
What sucks about the tow truck is that you probably don't make much money on it....even if you get someone for the max, if someone turns arounds and tickets you, you only break even! I guess it's just the thrill of ticketing. I got some girl I don't even know on a dead neighbor's street....lol. It would have been more fun back when we had a lot of people playing.
Yeah, where is everyone :(

1 - 20 of 22 Posts