Just Labradors banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this evening. I don't know what it is or how it differs from a regular pedicure but I'm getting it. My daughter bought me a gift cert. for mother's day and she said they asked her if she wanted the regular pedicure or the deluxe so she said deluxe ;D

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
I think with deluxe, they take the time to actually sterilize the clippers and buffers, rather than just having Fido lick them off between uses.

;D Have fun!

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
Oh I LOVE pedicures!!!
Once I got a spa pedicure, that included dipping my feet in parafin wax and having them soak in a bag with the wax on them.
A few months ago I got a Chocolate Pedicure! That was heaven. It came with wine, cheese and chocolate as well as all sorts of chocolate used in the pedicure. There was a chocolate sugar scrub, I got painted in something that looked like melted chocolate. YUMMY
Enjoy

·
Registered
10,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Momma to J and A said:
I think with deluxe, they take the time to actually sterilize the clippers and buffers, rather than just having Fido lick them off between uses.

;D Have fun!
ohhhhhh goody!!!! LMAO

Oh I LOVE pedicures!!!
Once I got a spa pedicure, that included dipping my feet in parafin wax and having them soak in a bag with the wax on them.
A few months ago I got a Chocolate Pedicure! That was heaven. It came with wine, cheese and chocolate as well as all sorts of chocolate used in the pedicure. There was a chocolate sugar scrub, I got painted in something that looked like melted chocolate. YUMMY
Enjoy
dang, I wanna go there

1 - 7 of 7 Posts