Just Labradors banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
15,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mike has just invited me to the Great Big Sea concert next week on St. Patrick's Day in Madison!!!

I'm so excited!!! EEEEEEE!!!!!:roll::canada::rockon:

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
I heart Great Big Sea, can't count how many times I've seen them, always a great concert!

Have fun with mike too ;)

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Excited for the concert, or the fact that he asked you? *swoon* :) Is there still hope for you 2?

·
Registered
15,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You should be!!

I just googled Great Big Sea concert tickets for Madison and some were available for $279 each!!
That's ridiculous... the Majestic is selling them for $25 ($29 with the fee)... it's just general admission.

Edited: BOB!!! Get your siggy pic in your siggy... I have to delete it when I quote you.

·
Registered
231 Posts
How fun! My band the Gleasons will be in Madison's St. Paddy's Day Parade on Sunday!! If you happen to be there, give a shout out! LOL I'll throw some beads at 'cha! ;)

I hoped to get tix for GBS but it never worked out in my favor. Have a great time!

ETA: We also learned Capt. Wedderburn recently. I sing it with my cute guitar 'brother' Andy. lol

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
newfies, bye.
Caught them in Vancouver once great live show...........
Ran into the hot guy from our rez with his friends. He was so plastered and oddly into me. I think his friends were afraid we'd go home together. But, he was way too inebriated and sober we weren't compatible-I knew him as a friend. (He'd ask me for help with his chemistry questions. He'd come down to my room wearing only his dressing gown and expect me to be able to concentrate on the question he was asking. My only thought was "What's he wearing under that?". I had a boyfriend at the time, but holy cow. He had no idea what he was doing to me.) At the Great Big Sea concert, I just enjoyed being hugged and held onto (more for balance than anything else), until my friends and I left. (He stayed with his friends).

I'm jealous that you're going to see Great Big Sea. Have fun with Mike.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts