Just Labradors banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We can't get a White Christmas in Central Texas but DOG GONE IT - we can get WHITE easters!!! WHAT THE HECK?!?! I loved the weather, don't get me wrong, but it was SOOO weird!!! It was the "fattest" snow I have EVER seen!! HUGE flakes! We didn't think it would stick because the ground was so warm (it had been in the 80's 2 days before) but sure enough...it snowed for most of the afternoon and all night on saturday! I have pics but still have to put them on my computer! it was CRAZY!!!

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
SamIAmSIL said:
It was the "fattest" snow I have EVER seen!! HUGE flakes!
We saw video footage on The Weather Channel yesterday....you're right....big fat flakes!

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, I know that April is still pretty unusual to have large amounts of snow even in the north...but down here?! It was an Easter Miracle! ;D

G

·
We usaully get an easter snow storm every year, last year was the exception, it was mild and no snow. This year we didn't get much snow but very high winds, the mainland and the highlands got a lot of snow, we barely had any. We are supposed to warm up in the middle of the week. 8)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts