Just Labradors banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the scene on Sunday morning at my parents' house in PEI... You can't see it, but that's the mouth of the river in the background.

We got close to the same here in Halifax, only about 8hrs earlier so by Sunday morning all that was left was a whole lot of shovelling! It actually looks like that AGAIN outside my office window... Now that I think of it, we didn't even have snow at Christmas.

WHERE IS SPRING????

All of our snow has been gone for weeks until now, although it has been quite cold. Last year we brought CoCo home on March 4th, and it didn't snow once after that. We had a gorgeous spring, although a cool beginning to summer.

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
Everyday for the past 4 days I've had to brush snow off the cars. Normally that's not a big deal, but we've had one nice day in the past month.It's getting old. I still have snow in my backyard.

I like winter, but, it's Spring now, so let's get on with it!

·
Registered
8,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Janna and Boomer said:
Ahhhaahhh!!! Make it stop! I'm going to Halifax and PEI in June, and there'd better be nothing left over! ;)
You've got that right!!! I forgot about your trip to visit me, he he! Let me know if you want to discuss the must-do's & must-see's of the area!

·
Registered
9,629 Posts
CoCosMom said:
This is the scene on Sunday morning at my parents' house in PEI... You can't see it, but that's the mouth of the river in the background.

We got close to the same here in Halifax, only about 8hrs earlier so by Sunday morning all that was left was a whole lot of shovelling! It actually looks like that AGAIN outside my office window... Now that I think of it, we didn't even have snow at Christmas.

WHERE IS SPRING????

All of our snow has been gone for weeks until now, although it has been quite cold. Last year we brought CoCo home on March 4th, and it didn't snow once after that. We had a gorgeous spring, although a cool beginning to summer.
Yup, the girls made a "snow bunny" yesterday morning ;D

·
Registered
4,369 Posts
Oh that looks so cold. It was colder here on Easter morning than on Christmas morning. Can't believe this weather.

·
Registered
9,629 Posts
dweck said:
Our local news said the daily average temp was colder for the Easter Parade than it was for our Mummer's Parade (held every New Year's Day).
Hark what's the noise, out by the porch door
Granny 'tis mummers theres 20 or more
Her old weathered face lightens up with a grin
Any Mummers nice Mummers 'lowed in?
;D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts