Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cant do much of anything. It hurts to move. So I'm just camped out in front of the computer. Hows everybody?

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
You're supposed to be recuperating!

I, on the other hand, am busier than a mosquito in a nudist colony. Been crazy since Monday, after getting back from the holiday. Working on a 150+ document due to be finished tomorrow. Ick.

I'd rather be watching Captain Kangaroo.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
You're still in a lot of pain, Laur? Have you been eating?

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
I'm sneaking time on the computer. As soon as the leg starts throbbing, I'll go back and warm the recliner. Been through two books already. :whatever:

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Hi Laurie! Glad to see you're recovering and I hope the pain fades quickly.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I should have thought to get a book before the surgery. I'll have to send Steve out to get one tonight.
Oh yeah, I'm in pain big time. If I dont take 2 percocet every 4 hours, I really feel it. Although I can tell that its gradually getting better. Im suppose to be on an all liquid diet until tomorrow. I've had applesauce and soup. The percocet makes me sleepy so all Ive been doing is watching tv until I fall asleep.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Sorry you're in so much pain. :no:

·
Registered
16,472 Posts
Feel better soon, Laurie.

When you do feel better, could you let me know what feature you used on your Microsoft Digital Image Pro to make Jaime's pic b/w but keep the bear brown?

tia

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Linda, I took the edge tool and cut out the bear. Then I made the picture black and white. I saved it under a different name. Then I took that picture and placed it on top of the original color picture. Only the bears head shows through the hole I made. Does that make sense?

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
dishes are soaking, clothes are in the washer, chicken is marinating for dinner, i'm eating a pb&j sandwich and tossing possums. :gum:

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Tossing possums? :suspious:

·
Registered
16,472 Posts
Figalilly said:
Linda, I took the edge tool and cut out the bear. Then I made the picture black and white. I saved it under a different name. Then I took that picture and placed it on top of the original color picture. Only the bears head shows through the hole I made. Does that make sense?
yes it does. Thanks!
You sure have a steady hand to trace the bear so well. I have very poor eye hand coordination skills.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts