Just Labradors banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there such a thing that I can put on my keys so I can find them when they are lost. Like a tacker or a clapper and if so where can I get it. I lose them aleast once a week.

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
I you find something let me know. I have a nice little 4 hook key holder in the kitchen. Other than some spare keys, it never sees our daily use key sets. I can guarantee at least 6 times a week one of us will ask if anyone saw our keys.

D

·
0 Posts
My mother had early onset Alzheimers and I am SO conscious of small memory flubs - that I am probably hyper vigilant about controlling my environment. I NEVER misplace my keys. I don't always put them in the same spot, but can lay my hands on them fast.

For me this will be the toughest part of aging. Everyone naturally has some memory loss and "senior moments" -- I need to learn to not make mine the end of the world.

·
Registered
5,268 Posts
kaisdad said:
Get a retractable key holder like those worn by janitors. Where it on your belt always. ;D
Don't laugh, but I do actually have one that I do hook on to my belt loop or purse, when I carry a purse (rarely).

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
MidwestGirl said:
You can have all the hooks in the world...but it doesn't do a bit of good if someone doesn't hang them on it!! ::)
Oh sure! You make it sound so easy....Just hang the keys on the hook! Now where is the fun in that! If you put the keys on the hook, you would know where they are and would have no excuse to run around frantically searching for them.

Lor is famous for miss -placing reading glasses,cell phone, car keys and her favorite pen.

I'm not too bad, but occasionally I miss-place my phone.

·
Registered
5,268 Posts
I never lose them at home, because I always leave them in the ignition in the garage. Same with my purse. Makes one less thing to worry about when trying to get the kids out.

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
MyLabsMom said:
I never lose them at home, because I always leave them in the ignition in the garage. Same with my purse. Makes one less thing to worry about when trying to get the kids out.
I always leave my purse in the car. I've gotten to work a few times without it when someone decided to bring it in for me. Ugh.

I misplace everything - except my keys. I have learned to ALWAYS put them on the hook by the back door. If I forget, I can be looking for them for 15 - 30 minutes, then I'm late, then I'm angry. Putting them on the hook is better for everyone. :)

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Oh sure! You make it sound so easy....Just hang the keys on the hook! Now where is the fun in that! If you put the keys on the hook, you would know where they are and would have no excuse to run around frantically searching for them.
LMAO!! Exactly! Where is everyone's sense of adventure?!?

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
I wish my ipod had a homing device. It has been missing for four months and I have no idea where it is.

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Glad I'm not alone. Hubby says to me just hang them on the hook you would be fine. He's not the one coming in with 4 kids and 2 dogs or in the middle of the night from work or with bags of groceries. When I come home with nothing they end up on the hook. any other distract adn I'm toast. USUALLY then end up on a table -coffee table or kitchen table but like for instance today someone put some of there crap on top of them. LOOK for my keys before you dumb your crap and I would not have any issues LOL.

·
Registered
26,306 Posts
labs4life said:
MidwestGirl said:
You can have all the hooks in the world...but it doesn't do a bit of good if someone doesn't hang them on it!! ::)

Lor is famous for miss -placing reading glasses,cell phone, car keys and her favorite pen.

I'm not too bad, but occasionally I miss-place my phone.
SU can't FIND anything EVER!!! Drives me up a wall!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts