Just Labradors banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought Makenna a Barbie Jeep the day after Thanksgiving for $88. What I didn't realize was that it was for ages 1.5-4. Makenna is 125% for a 3 year old. She is the size of a 5 year old. When SU was putting it together Friday we realized that she is too big for it! :mad: She had already seen it and we had her sit in it. I had to take it back to the store. Thankfully they took it back. Now she keeps asking for her Jeep. I feel like such a scum bag. I am looking for one on Craigs List since I don't want to spend $250 on a Jeep. I feel terrible about it.

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Oh man, that really sucks. Good thoughts on finding her one on Craig's list. You can always get that paint that covers plastic and make it pretty pink for her!

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
That sucks. Don't feel bad, she'll get over it, I promise. :)

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Tell her you didn't realize the Jeep was for babies and that she's a big girl and it's too small for her. :)

·
Registered
13,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Tell her you didn't realize the Jeep was for babies and that she's a big girl and it's too small for her. :)
You know that might actually work. She was trying to drive her friend's across the street and it was too hard for her. We bought them on the same day. Her friend is the same age as Makenna but about 10 inches shorter.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts