Just Labradors banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
wow; seems like a double standard they set over there.....hmmmmm; interesting.

you belong here better than most. you've taken more sheot than a lot have here and still are "jolly" .... let it go; not worth the hassle.

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Hey Laurie how long since you have been to the butterfly board? I heard if you haven't posted in along time you automatically get deleted, don't ask me how I know;), because I was never able to become a member. Guess they didn't think I was the warm fuzzy type! I, like you just had a few folks I would like to say hi too, but figured I would just have to wait for them to visit me here- or e-mail the ones I can!

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
Hey Laurie how long since you have been to the butterfly board? I heard if you haven't posted in along time you automatically get deleted, don't ask me how I know;), because I was never able to become a member. Guess they didn't think I was the warm fuzzy type! I, like you just had a few folks I would like to say hi too, but figured I would just have to wait for them to visit me here- or e-mail the ones I can!

I think that happened to me. I "joined" the board, had surgery, had to get through last tax season, and by the time I had a minute to check things out, I couldn't get back in. I don't think that I tried very hard though. I can't keep up with one (more) board.

Anyway, I like the dysfunction here just fine. It feels like home.

·
Registered
16,129 Posts
I think that happened to me. I "joined" the board, had surgery, had to get through last tax season, and by the time I had a minute to check things out, I couldn't get back in. I don't think that I tried very hard though. I can't keep up with one (more) board.
That's what happened to me, too. I joined but never looked at it or posted, and then when I tried to log in my account had been deleted. It was either an autodeletion or they were irritated by my incessant infantile whining over here.

·
Registered
8,070 Posts
Well, I do think it is too bad that if someone has something going on in their lives preventing them from logging in, that they get deleted. But hey, its a free interweb so I guess "management" has the right to do what they please. I would have to say I very much prefer the hands off approach we have here though, much more entertaining. I mean, here if you go off you get flamed but at least you deal with it and usually members work it out eventually, if the solution was to just ban that member then it sort of creates a different kind of fear-environment where members would be afraid to speak their minds and disagree with one another. Where is fun in that???

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
There was a thread the other day from one of the Amanda's stating that members who joined but never posted will be deleted, and members that joined but haven't posted in a long time will be deleted. She listed all the members and there were well over 100.

That's all I know.....

1 - 20 of 31 Posts