Just Labradors banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So... Keep the Faith that I won't take any Bad Medicine... or I'll be going down in a Blaze of Glory...

Yep... I'm going to see Bon Jovi on Saturday!!!! It's been a quest of mine... since summer of '95, when I was heading into grade 12, and I had tickets to go with my BFF's but I got myself grounded the weekend before.

FINALLY!

This is THE summer for concerts here... although Bon Jovi is by far the one and only for me. We also have KISS, AC/DC, Paul McCartney, Tim McGraw & Reba McEntire concerts to choose from (some are in our city, some are in nearby cities within a 3hr drive). Plus a few other music festivals with decent headliners. Its insane. But I only have eyes for ONE concert! :)

·
Registered
8,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Did you buy your tickets T? We bought our tickets through kijiji, people getting rid of them for $30 off, because they can't go for whatever reason. I guess the good thing about an outdoor concert is they don't sell out of tickets, so you can buy them right up to the day of and not worry about having to pay scalpers prices.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.