Just Labradors banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So... Keep the Faith that I won't take any Bad Medicine... or I'll be going down in a Blaze of Glory...

Yep... I'm going to see Bon Jovi on Saturday!!!! It's been a quest of mine... since summer of '95, when I was heading into grade 12, and I had tickets to go with my BFF's but I got myself grounded the weekend before.

FINALLY!

This is THE summer for concerts here... although Bon Jovi is by far the one and only for me. We also have KISS, AC/DC, Paul McCartney, Tim McGraw & Reba McEntire concerts to choose from (some are in our city, some are in nearby cities within a 3hr drive). Plus a few other music festivals with decent headliners. Its insane. But I only have eyes for ONE concert! :)

·
Registered
14,287 Posts
I've seen them twice, back in '93 & '95. They put on a great show! Have fun!

I only have eyes for the AC/CD concert, hands down, no question. I haven't seen them live yet. =)

·
Registered
8,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Did you buy your tickets T? We bought our tickets through kijiji, people getting rid of them for $30 off, because they can't go for whatever reason. I guess the good thing about an outdoor concert is they don't sell out of tickets, so you can buy them right up to the day of and not worry about having to pay scalpers prices.

·
Registered
14,287 Posts
We had AC/DC VIP seats the morning they went on sale, lol! The hotel rooms were booked 3 weeks before the concert was even confirmed. =) VIP because I want an actual *seat*, (and the private/cleaner bathroom). AC/DC's VIP tix were the same price as general admission. Not everyone knew that.

Not going to Bon Jovi. It's my B-day and I have other plans. I would if I hadn't seen them before, but this would be three times.

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
Sounds like you "(We) Got It Going On"!!! :eek:

Sorry had to keep playing with the Bon Jovi song titles. ;)

Anyway, saw them a few years back in Philadelphia. It was the last concert at Veteran's stadium before the imploded it to build the Citizen's Bank Park.

OMG... they rocked it out. Man oh man, even in his 40's Jon can certainly fill out the leather pants. *thud*

The openers for that show were GooGoo Dolls and Sheryl Crow.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
I've seen him four times. He puts on SUCH a great show. Have fun!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts