Just Labradors banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mainly because when I get home I immediately take Tal out now that the weather is nicer. Bottom line is I have been spending pretty much all my at home time with him. :)

So I get on now when he is sacked out!

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
It's great to be able to enjoy the nice weather. All my gang is sacked out now.

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
Can you send some more of that nice weather here.....??? Our snow is melting.. but I would love it to happen faster... Rowan and I got three walks in today and a short game of fetch.... ;D

·
Registered
10,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dawson Creek Girl said:
Can you send some more of that nice weather here.....??? Our snow is melting.. but I would love it to happen faster... Rowan and I got three walks in today and a short game of fetch.... ;D
Well yesterday it turned pretty cool for this time of year. We had some of that same system that has wreaked havoc all over the place!

·
Registered
738 Posts
I am with you when the weather is nice I am out at the park or walking! Crockett has been loving it!!! ;D
BTW...I can not believe that is little Tal in that picture! He is growing up so fast and so darn cute!!!!!!!

·
Registered
10,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
georgie said:
I'm glad you have had nice weather to take Tal out to play in. It's still been cold & rainy here.
It was like that here yesterday but the rain was just drizzle...still got out several times for a game of fetch!

It's turned pretty nice this afternoon with temp about 55 and sunny. So hopefully, it will be there soon!

·
Registered
9,226 Posts
we haven't had weather in our favor but we have been able to get another walk in after dinner before dark which is always a nice to realize the days are getting longer.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts