Just Labradors banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I wanted to post this as it's an amazing resource for anyone who is struggling with a newly diagnosed dog with diabetes. I know that this is a pretty overwhelming disease to face managing for a dog and can be difficult to get regulated. There is a board I found recently that provides an astonishing wealth of information, support and education. I wish I knew about it when Diesel was diagnosed back in 2007. I've been managing him for several years now and I have learned TONS in the month since I joined that board.

The site is Diabetes in Dogs: The k9diabetes.com Forum - Powered by vBulletin

If you have the misfortune of having your dog diagnosed - this is the first place you should look after you leave the vet.

·
Registered
8,812 Posts
Thanks, Sharon. I registered and have been reading every time I get a few minutes. I have lots to learn.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I wanted to post this as it's an amazing resource for anyone who is struggling with a newly diagnosed dog with diabetes. I know that this is a pretty overwhelming disease to face managing for a dog and can be difficult to get regulated. There is a board I found recently that provides an astonishing wealth of information, support and education. I wish I knew about it when Diesel was diagnosed back in 2007. I've been managing him for several years now and I have learned TONS in the month since I joined that board.

The site is Diabetes in Dogs: The k9diabetes.com Forum - Powered by vBulletin

If you have the misfortune of having your dog diagnosed - this is the first place you should look after you leave the vet.
There is an exciting drug on the horizon. Reference Olaf at Tufts school of Veterinary medicine. A once a week injection with really good control.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts