Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What would they be like...

Here's my rundown..

Reggie - He'd be the mellow drinking companion, we talk philosophy (nothing heavy though), sports, news, current events, good books, music, long into the night. Although he might lean over to chat up that cute border collie for awhile

Ranger - I'd never know what crazy adventures the evening would bring but it would involve lots of drinking, chugging, and we would definitely be going to the all you can eat happy hour and countersurf the buffet. He would have us end the evening at an open all night fastfood drive it or he possibly would be start a barroom brawl with the table of standard poodles because he thought they looked at us funny.

Blackie - She'd be the sloppy loving drunk. "Have I told you that I lub you, no really I lub you. Really I luv you.."

So what would yours be like?

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sam, what about Dozer? Or is he too young to drink? ;)

·
Registered
7,797 Posts
Great post!

Not sure who Rocky would be. The quiet guy on the side coaxing his buds to make fools of themselves ;)

·
Registered
8,657 Posts
Let's see - Skippy would get lovely and huggy, friendly to everyone, and eventually falling asleep in a corner. I think that Emilu would more lively, more friendly, starting to bug people with their sloppy kisses and then eventually crash.

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Awww! This is a cute thread.

Paddy would have been a Scotch rocks guy. Just one. While he observed everyone else swilling down their stuff. The occasional comment to me or dad, then a nod in agreement with us... or not. Then he would wander off to watch billiards being badly played in the next room.

Seamus would be the Ginger Ale guy. Making sure every other lady or gent and dog had the drink of their choice. Then he would just sit, like Paddy, and observe... with the very tip-tip-tip of his tail wagging, waiting to leave the bar and get home to his comfies.

Flynn? The cops would have that rowdy boy behind bars before anyone finished their second drink. And he'd be protesting, "I'm just a misunderstood kid!" for the entire ride downtown.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
I can see Pitch inhaling all the appetizers, and belching while drinking. He would be the man with the paw over the chicks shoulder, all boozed up, and slurred bark. He would definitely be calling me for a ride home.

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Sammi would be slamming shots right off the bat, the life of the party for the first hour, asleep about an hour later! She always starts out strong, but doesn't take her much before she is ready for some sleep!

·
Registered
12,420 Posts
Oh too funny!!! Rush would be a one drink only girl but she would be bored by the whole scene and probably fall asleep. Boo is the original party girl! She'd be a slow drinker but would visit with every single person there. She would be the one that would go allllll nightttttttt longgggggggggg but when she finally stopped, she'd be out like a light. :D

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
Jasper, my senior would be sat in a comfy leather chair up a corner,

sipping a good malt and reminiscing about the good 'ole days and we wouldn't

have done it that way when I was a lad, he'd have Jed sat at his side

looking and listening intently to his wise words, eager to learn, whilst sipping

on a lager beer but not really enjoying the taste (he's such a sensitive boy!)

and then, much to the disgust of the boys, there'd be a really brash, raucous

girl, in a very short skirt, drinking far too many alcopops that were good for

her, teetering in shoes that were too high for her and doing her feet not one

bit of good, and that, unfortunately, would be my "princess!!" Jasmine ~:)

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I am definitely enjoying the descriptions in this thread. The thought occurred to me as I was having a glass of wine on the deck last night after work. :)

·
Registered
196 Posts
This is great.

Whiskey: A mellow kind of drinker, usually orders a single malt scotch, talks about the old days of life as a breeding stud, shows you his neuter scar.

Duke: Life of the party, buys rounds for the house, does a keg stand or two, maybe some karaoke

Doc: Borderline alcoholic, obsessive drive to see how many jaeger shots he can put down in an hour

Jack: This guy get a couple drinks in him and he's ready to fight everyone in the bar. Doc usually throws him over the pool table, then goes and pukes in the corner.

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Buddy would be the observant drinker, quietly sipping his drink while watching everyone else commit foibles, and taking notes for blackmail later. ;)

Champ would be the typical big college kid who thinks that, because he's bigger than everyone else, he can also outdrink them all. Would be barfing over the balcony railing after the second hour, then you'd find him passed out in a corner, snoring loudly. At the end of the night, Buddy would drag Champ's sorry ass down to the car and bring him home to finish sleeping it off.

Next morning, Buddy would be chipper and full of energy, ready for breakfast. Champ would take a bite or two, then turn green and have to run outside.

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Some of these descriptions are bringing tears to my eyes (from laughing). You folks are good with words.

·
Registered
85 Posts
This topic is hilarious!!! :D

Cody would be the life of the party while chugging and hugging the beer bong. He's the type to keep everyone on their toes and every enjoying themselves. After the party is over, I see him passed out on the cool tiled bathroom floor. While watching Cody being in a tranquil, gentle and placid sleep, he begins to dream. He starts twitching, running in his dream, woofing and then lets out the largest BURP you have ever heard. The burp wakes him up.. he looks up at you and then passes out again. :D

Kennaa

·
Registered
13,529 Posts
Abby and I would definitely get arrested.

I think booze would only encourage the hooligan in her to come out. Thank god I don't have to contend with that!!

Yeller would be the quiet drunk in the corner who hiccups once in a while, but otherwise is no trouble at all. She'd snore like a mo'fo' though...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts