Just Labradors banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm chaperoning my daughter's 6th grade class on a 3 day camping trip Mon-Wed. If you don't hear from me, please send out a search party. With my back problems I'm sure I'll be laying on the ground writhing in pain somewhere in the middle of the forest with the kids dancing around me chanting "The witch is dead. The witch is dead. The wicked witch is dead" ;D

·
Registered
10,007 Posts
Cool, that sounds like fun if yer a 6th grader. ;D ::)

·
Registered
282 Posts
You are so brave! :eek: My 6th grade son has outdoor school coming up... but it's only during the day (3 days total). I am going up just 1 day to help out. I've seen some of the 6th graders..... SCAREY!!!

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
I'm sure I'll be laying on the ground writhing in pain somewhere in the middle of the forest with the kids dancing around me chanting "The witch is dead. The witch is dead. The wicked witch is dead"
Now, that made me spit out my morning tea. Best of luck, hope you survive.

·
Registered
4,369 Posts
You are very brave. I went on all those trips when my kids were in elementary/middle school and I still suffer the effects!!!! ;D ;D ;D

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
rottnlabs said:
I'm chaperoning my daughter's 6th grade class on a 3 day camping trip Mon-Wed. If you don't hear from me, please send out a search party. With my back problems I'm sure I'll be laying on the ground writhing in pain somewhere in the middle of the forest with the kids dancing around me chanting "The witch is dead. The witch is dead. The wicked witch is dead" ;D
Bahahahahah! You are a brave woman indeed! I hope you're not the only mom there! Sounds like you're gonna need back-up!
We want details by Thursday!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts