Just Labradors banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Update: Dad is in recovery and is doing well. He's already up and moving but was a little queasy from the anesthetic but he should be home in another hour or so. Thank you all so much for your thoughts and prayers, you guys are terrific!!!

My dad (83) is having surgery today, the first time in his entire life that he has had surgery. I stopped to see him on my way to work this morning and he was so nervous. Bless his heart. Then yesterday we took my mom to the ER with chest pains and so he had to deal with that. Mom has pulled muscles from coughing, thank God for it not being serious, and they released her just a couple of hours later. Dad's surgery is out patient surgery and he went in at 11:30 and should be out by 2:00 and home by 5-6 today barring any unforeseen issues.. I'm so anxious, I know he's in good hands but man it makes you nuts thinking about it. Anyway, thanks.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.