Just Labradors banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Holy fark, Adam was absolutely freaking amazing. My jaw was on the floor the entire time. Unbelievable!! The fact that he is openly gay is really appealing to me, too. Unlike the past "Clay's". :rolleyes:

OMG Kara has to go. She's just a talking head who is annoying as all get out. Ew, she makes me ill, I can't even look at her much less listen to her.
*hurl*

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Where have you been? lol

He needs to lay off the guy liner a bit.

I thought for sure Alison was going home, but Adam might have saved her with that duet last night. Now I think it's Kris.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wait a minute.........Adam is gay???????!!!!!!! Holy heck, where have I been all season? ****, he has the greatest eyes............
Where have you been? LOL :D Yea, he's got sexy eyes.....

·
Registered
315 Posts
Not paying attention obviously.........

Kara is a dimwit. Hope they can her when the season is over. She looked like a Klingon last night.

I think Kris is going home too. I wasn't very impressed with him last night.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yea, Kris was pretty bad lastnight. Although, I was embarrassed for Danny with that scream at the end. :eek:

Simon was on Ellen yesterday, and confirmed that the ***** will be back next season. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
315 Posts
Oh yes, Danny's scream at the end wasn't good. My bf made a comment about him being great in a scary movie. Then Simon made the same comment. I told him he should be one of the judges. If the guys at the lumber yard only knew............

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Have to say this may be the last year I watch Idol! Was watcing last night thinking, why the heck did I watch this all these months! What a waste- not a big fan of Adams either- really only liked Danny, but that scream last night did me in!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.