Just Labradors banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,054 Posts
It comes close to capturing the desolate, lonely feeling I got looking out my window--no heat--no lights--no one outside.

Everything sure was pretty though when the sun came out. All the trees looked like giant Christmas ornaments.

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
It comes close to capturing the desolate, lonely feeling I got looking out my window--no heat--no lights--no one outside.

Everything sure was pretty though when the sun came out. All the trees looked like giant Christmas ornaments.
Close is right. A camera (or mine at least) just doesn't quite capture the full effect. Right after it ended and the sun came out, it really was pretty - almost like the trees were diamond encrusted. I couldn't quite get a good picture of that, though. I do have a video that I took with my camera and you can hear all the trees snapping and transformers blowing in the background. The sound was just as impressive as the sights.

·
Registered
6,054 Posts
I do have a video that I took with my camera and you can hear all the trees snapping and transformers blowing in the background. The sound was just as impressive as the sights.
That was downright eerie! I didn't have any transformers blowing, but lots of trees snapping and thudding to the ground.

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
I'm glad you mentioned the eerie and frightening sound aspect. I posted about that in the first thread, was glad to see it here.

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
I'm glad you mentioned the eerie and frightening sound aspect. I posted about that in the first thread, was glad to see it here.
I find it eerily beautiful and mesmerizing to look at, but the cracking, popping, and snapping rifle-shots of the branches breaking are quite unsettling! :eek:

·
Registered
12,420 Posts
Very pretty but been there done that and I want no more for a lonnnnngggg time. Those are beautiful pictures, very nicely done. I don't know about you but Spring is looking better every day.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts