Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found miss no name in a cardboard box at safeway this morning. The vet thinks she is around 6 weeks old (possibly a pit or rottie mix). She weighs a whopping 5lbs. Molly is in love with her, and Abby could do without her!! Oh and she howls when she is crated..oh my gosh the noises that she makes!

She is nearly impossible to get a picture of, but here she is!!!!

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
How adorable!!

I don't see pit there, though. Maybe some shepherd or boxer....

Lucy

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Of course I've already fallen head over heels for this girl, but we're not sure if she will be staying. My parents are out of town, and aren't to keen on the idea (how can they say no once they say that face?!)

If my parents see the cute face and still veto her staying I have had 2 people tell me that they would take her. I'm still hoping she will stay here though :D

·
Registered
124 Posts
Wow Stacey..What a weekend you've had huh?!?!?!? She is adorable!!! She is so lucky you've found her!! I agree with Justine..We need more pics!!! Good luck!!

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
She's adorable!! I think you just got a third dog :D

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The more I look at her the more I think boxer mix, the face, and the way she plays (every boxer I've ever met is very paw orientated in play). Not to sure where she got the long tail (haha).

·
Registered Users
10,466 Posts
Oh she is just a dolly! Wish I could find a pup at safeway- then DH couldnt say no, could he!!:D
Use your imagination woman. All you have to do is buy a new pup, bring it home in a cardboard box & say "look what I found at __________ (insert store name here) dear" :) You could even tell him you found it outside the hospital. :rolleyes:

Do I always have to solve your problems for you? :p

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Use your imagination woman. All you have to do is buy a new pup, bring it home in a cardboard box & say "look what I found at __________ (insert store name here) dear" :) You could even tell him you found it outside the hospital. :rolleyes:

Do I always have to solve your problems for you? :p
Hey I'm been checking out the shelter site freq. one never knows what might come of it!;)

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
People still leave puppies in boxes outside of stores?! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Thank God for you, Stace. She is absolutely stinking adorable! *kiss*
You HAVE to keep her!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts