Just Labradors banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
The GM rally cap commercial has a silver Camaro in it. We actually stopped and backed it up. I thought it looked pretty sharp in the silver. Riley wants it in Bumblebee yellow. =)

·
Registered
13,130 Posts
I would love to have the new camaro. It comes out on our anniversary this year October 13th. SU thought I should know that, just in case.... He really wants a Challenger. I love Camaro's so he knew he had some what of a shot. I'd take that silver Vette too. That's my dream car. :)

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
Jason said if he were to pick any American vehicle right now (or in the Fall actually) he'd have a hard time deciding between the Challenger and the Camaro.

·
Registered
7,129 Posts
I've seen a few Challengers around town. They actually look pretty nice. I like them better than the Mustang's look.

Still my favorite:

·
Registered
8,330 Posts
Jason said if he were to pick any American vehicle right now (or in the Fall actually) he'd have a hard time deciding between the Challenger and the Camaro.
Hope Jason isn't tall. :) Ken is 6 foot, and was very uncomfortable in the Challenger he rented, plus he couldn't see the traffic lights. He ended up with quite a sore neck & back.

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
we went to the car show this year and saw an older couple, in their 70's, looking at the camaro and the lady was asking her husband if that is what they pre-ordered. apparently, they didn't drive one but ordered one through a dealership with all these options. the lady gets into it, pours herself out of it and says "i don't like". looks like the old guy gets his own cool car. he probably planned it that way. LOL

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.