Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got up a little late today... 9 something, and he was already gone. No signs of him having taken a shower and his laptop was still on the table. It looks as though he just bolted out of here. I wonder what happned. I would call, but if something was that important, I don't think I will disturb him. He also was suppose to be at a conference today, but I don't think he went.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Are you serious? I'd be worried and would call in a heartbeat.

I hope all is well Shanna.

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
Maybe he was kidnapped by aliens. Or the rapture has finally occured. Is Laurie (JollyMolly) still here?

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
sawyersammy said:
I guess the idea of "ladies first" may not apply to the rapture? :D
Maybe they have to try the rapture-mobile out on the men, first, for safety. It would suck to die on your way to rapture!

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
it must be a secret meeting of the men to find how why their women are so confusing. or he better be out buying some fabulous jewelry for you girls.

·
Registered
8,070 Posts
Can you text him?

What kind of signs does he usually leave after taking a shower? lol. Maybe he slept in too, and had to get out the door quickly.

·
Registered
16,129 Posts
Don't worry, all the SUs are fine. We're all here at the drum circle, getting in touch with our masculinity and forgiving our fathers for the pain they put us through. You should see dweck! He's really getting into it.

·
Registered
4,595 Posts
Mine is gone too, but he's at work. At least when he gave me a kiss this morning, that's where he said he was going. :p (I was sleeping too). Hope you hear from him soon, and he just woke up late and didn't have an emergency.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts