Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
6,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In bright raspberry!! They are super comfy....but I'm finding my feet sweat in them!! Maybe it's just the excitement of wearing bright raspberry colored shoes!!

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
I love my Crocs!

You won't regret buying them. They are so comfy. :)

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
sooooo comfy!!!

my feet sweat in them every now and then but because of the stuff they're made of....they never get nasty or smelly :p

·
Registered
9,629 Posts
I live in my Croc flip flops! I have a fuschia pair of beach model Crocs, but I've worn them about 3 times...I just don't like the look on me. The flip flops, I LOVE ;D

·
Registered
9,629 Posts
CoCosMom said:
I am pretty sure I'm going to buy a pair of croc flip-flops tomorrow!
*doitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoit* ;D

I have chocolate brown with bably blue...love 'em! Your feet will thank you, especially if they are at all swollen.

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
eastcoastmom said:
CoCosMom said:

I have chocolate brown with bably blue...love 'em! Your feet will thank you, especially if they are at all swollen.

lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala...i'm not reading this thread anymore nooooo i'm not...ya'll will not convince me to go out and buy a pair of flip flops with my first summer paycheck lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

·
Registered
7,129 Posts
Oh the flip flops are SO comfy....I have the black ones with the red insoles. They are my new favorite flip flops.

·
Registered
8,070 Posts
eastcoastmom said:
CoCosMom said:

Those are the ones I'm going to get! I'm going over to the new Sport Chek at Dartmouth Crossing.

C

·
0 Posts
azlab said:
Where do you all buy the flip flops? I have the regular crocs but have never seen the flip flops
If your in Canada, they sell all the crocs variety at Sportchek

·
Registered
9,781 Posts
chocco_23 said:
Good thing i didn't know what a few hours earlier!

C

·
0 Posts
kelli said:
chocco_23 said:
Good thing i didn't know what a few hours earlier!
How come? (Sorry I had a late night last night, not exactly sharp this morning lol ;) )

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
I bought 2 pairs of the knock off versions. One in white so I can wear them to work. On light blue pair to wear instead of slippers (Dakota has a slipper fetish)

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
I was surprised at how Crocs have all but taken over Walt Disney World. They're for sale everywhere, and the holes are little Mickeys. I saw quite a few men wearing them, but there's no way I could bring myself to wear Crocs in public. Private, either.

I have sandals, and that's as metrosexual as I go.

·
Registered
9,781 Posts
dweck said:
I have sandals, and that's as metrosexual as I go.
that you know of

1 - 20 of 42 Posts