Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know...the price. Normal for around here though. My father actually looked at it a couple of months ago. I love him to death, but certainly don't want him living 5 doors down!!
*thud*
:eek:

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
That price will buy you a 2 bdr in So. Cal without the land.

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Ooooooooooo! I love it, too!
All those windows! All that glass! It's just a very, very cool house. :)

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yea, my sister is out there and tells me the prices are crazy high. They're currently renting and paying, I think, $3,500/month.

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
It's not a bad price.. it does say water frontage, but doesn't show the water.. which is weird.. now the TAXES are high.. yikes..

It also doesn't mention the square footage of the house..

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Kel, the 1st picture they show is the back of the house. The last picture is the front which isn't as nice. The road is right there where the picture ends, and then the river. Like my house, it's got a cute little riverfront area to fish, sit around, whatever. I'm really surprised too that there is no picture of it!

Yea, holy hell on those taxes!! We pay 1/2 that, I suppose because my house is only 1,000 square feet and we only have 1 acre.

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Very pretty!! I love living in wooded areas like that :)

John and I saw a For Sale sign at Lake Nockamixon this weekend couldn't see the property, just that it was close to the lake - we were all excited about it, then I found the listing:
Link

HA! Unfortunately not in this lifetime!

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Jess, are you in Buck's county? I love BC!! So beautiful! That house reminds me so much of the farmhouse I grew up in, barn and all. :)

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
My parents live there currently. We go up to visit from Philadelphia as often as possible in the summer!

It sounds like you had an awesome place to grow up! John and I would love to be out of the city and on some land eventually :)

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
I LOVE that kitchen! Look at the bookcase, just waiting for my cookbooks! :p All the windows, the light would be wonderful in there.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts