Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With lots and lots of veggies on it.

I never get to have pizza with veggies because Jason and Riley are strictly meat-on-pizza people.

I want tomatoes and onions and black olives and and and...

·
Registered
7,129 Posts
The only veggie I like on my pizza is mushrooms. Denny would rather die than eat a mushroom, however.

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
Why do people put fungus on their pizza?:confused: Why do people eat fungus in any manner?:eek:

·
Registered
4,543 Posts
Hmmmm, veggie pizza

Tomatoes
onions
spinach
feta cheese
garlic

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
I have a piece of sicillian for lunch, leftover from lastnight. No veggies though. I love a good sliced tomato on my pie though!!

·
Registered
2,697 Posts

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
I can't even recall the last piece of pizza I've had. Probably last August on vacation at the NJ Shore......

Mack and Manco's.

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The only vegetable Jason would get would be onion and Riley won't eat that. So I'm screwed.

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
Why don't you just order a pizza 1/2 what he wants and 1/2 what you want? SU and I never like the same things on our pizza either.

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Why don't you just order a pizza 1/2 what he wants and 1/2 what you want? SU and I never like the same things on our pizza either.
Because there are 3 of us and none of us want the same thing so that doesn't really work. I also like what they like, but they hate what I like. so it's easier for me to go along and just complain about it. ;)

When we visit my family there are enough people to get TWO pizzas and then I get to eat in the land of vegetable people.

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
Because there are 3 of us and none of us want the same thing so that doesn't really work. I also like what they like, but they hate what I like. so it's easier for me to go along and just complain about it. ;)

When we visit my family there are enough people to get TWO pizzas and then I get to eat in the land of vegetable people.
Ohhh I would so just get 2 pizzas, then. Besides, leftover pizza is never a bad thing. ;)

·
Registered
7,129 Posts
Yeah...Denny and I normally order 2 pizzas just for the 2 of us, and then eat pizza for like every meal afterwards for the next 2 days, lol.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts