Just Labradors banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ouch!! I should know better and duck, but today Sammi was in the car, we had just gotten in and she wasn't secured yet! She was so excited and when I bent down my face met with her rather aggressively wagging tail!! Its been several hours, I still have blurred vision in the eye, and it hurts like heck, although the wine is helping:) We are out of town, so if its still bad on Mon. or gets worse tomorrow, I will follow the rules and go and see the doc. either at home or in Bend OR. where we are currently! Here's a picture of the guilty party, how could you possible be mad at her:D Sorry for the quality it was taken with my phone

·
Registered Users
10,466 Posts
OUCH! Sounds like you need to see one of those ER nurse thingies. :eek:

It also confirms what some of us have always known - you're an eyesore! :D:D

Poor Sammi :(

·
Registered
22,832 Posts
OUCH!! Hope your eye feels better. Looking at the picture I see why it would be hard to be mad at such a sweet girl. :)

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks everyone, the eye is better today- just a slight bruise noted! DH said this morning "man she really did get you" Nooo I was making it all up!:rolleyes: Colin just so you don't worry, Sammi's tail is just fine thank you!!:D As for Garths comment, harharhar- hope you don't plan on becoming a comic anytime soon!:p:D

·
Registered
8,657 Posts
Glad your eye is better! Corneal scratches are a "real pain". You know that sweet girl didn't mean to hurt you.

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Glad your eye is better! Corneal scratches are a "real pain". You know that sweet girl didn't mean to hurt you.
Yes I know, actually it was my not paying attention more then any thing! But be careful not to get hit with the base of a lab tail at full wag, its quite the stunner, and can leave a nice bruise!;):D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.