Just Labradors banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He is a turd. A royal turd. He is so horrible to Ruger. He is jumping right on top of him. I was screaming like a lunatic and hurling his little black body out of the water and onto the deck. Didn't even faze him.

I guess tomorrow his goose is cooked. He will be TIED up while Ruger swims and then I'll untie him and let him swim, and alternate. Maybe, eventually, he'll learn to be polite.

The little turd ball.

·
Registered
8,752 Posts
Ruh roh, Remington!!!

Pool priviledges revoked! You be nice to your big brother, now, okay? ;)

B

·
0 Posts
What a little snot rocket!! :eek:

Little brothers are a pain. I should know. I have a human one that sounds just like Remington... ;D

Hope he gets the message so you don't have to keep stressing like this.

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
Poor gentle Ruger.. all he'd have to do is correct the little bugger a time or two.

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
Send him over. Murray will teach him a thing or two about swimming manners. ;)

·
Registered
22,832 Posts
I think we need to get Abby & Remington together & then Ruger & Molly. Abby, the little stinker always bugs Molly too!! :)

·
Registered
10,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
He learned a long time ago not to mess with Ms. Magnum ;D
Unfortunately, my Ruger is a kind, gentle boy.
Hopefully Remy will outgrown his obnoxiousness :p

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
Unfortunately, my Ruger is a kind, gentle boy
Raian, it was the same way when Kona was still learning.
Sam is such a patient, gentle boy..that he would let Kona walk/bite/jump all over him! He's got a long fuse...I think he's only gotten mad at her 3-4 times. And that was enough to get her to stop whatever she was doing to him.

Little brats aren't they? Haha!
Hope he learns quick!

·
Registered
7,352 Posts
Shove him under water every time he does it. He will learn quickly enough not to do it. That is how we broke Cinnamon of diving in on top of Cierra. Cierra is not that fond of water so Cinnamon being like a wild ape was making it worse.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts