Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This looks like fun! I want to get it and try it, slims you down and still is fun to do!!

I use to have so much fun doing Sweating To the Oldies #2 with my roomate!!

Yes I'm only 27 and I loved Sweating to the Oldies!!

Here's the link..

Flirty Girl

Shane is skeptical and trying to avoid me purchasing it. :eek:

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
I have taken several pole classes & "strip" aerobics. It is more fun to get your girlfriends together & go to a class. Giggles & jiggles. =)
A few of us from work have talked about taking one for the giggles. Know there would be lots of jiggles!!!!! :p

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
I have been pole dancing for 6 months with 2 girlfriends. I love it! I am currently learning to go upside down.. it's a bit scary and puts me out of my comfort zone but it's so fun.

It has definitely given me biceps I never thought I had, it's toning my butt, back, triceps, abs and forearms. I think I'm hooked!

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I really want to do it now!!

How to get Shane to agree..... He says "it's not dancing" I would get the one guy that doesn't like to oogle

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
I can do "the gemini" on the pole. You feel it for days later.
T - that's awesome. I'm learning the crucifix at the moment. I just hate being upside down with only my thighs holding me up...... I don't quite trust them yet lol

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
oh and Miss Pole World 2009 is the Australian Pole Dancer Felix Caine. Check her out.. she's AMAZING! And she is currently working now for Cirque De Solei (sp?) at Las Vegas in their Zumanity show.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I WANT TO DO THIS!!! It sounds like so much fun!!!!!

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
I WANT TO DO THIS!!! It sounds like so much fun!!!!!
it is!! and you get to be sexy and giggle with your class mates and the results are very quick. Plus they do alot of stretching etc to help with flexibility. (Well, my pole studio does anyway)

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I did a quick google search and I'm not finding anything in my area. :(

·
Registered
8,657 Posts
So what if it's not "dancing" - it's definetley a workout! And it's only 9.99!! I did belly dancing for several years - even had a costume - it's really a workout, believe me! I also got a "strip for your man" CD, but it was modern striptease and I wanted the old fashion kind the MaeWest did.

·
Registered
14,287 Posts
T - that's awesome. I'm learning the crucifix at the moment. I just hate being upside down with only my thighs holding me up...... I don't quite trust them yet lol
You can do it! It's actually not that bad, and your legs will hold you. Running definitely helps in the leg muscle dept ;)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts