Just Labradors banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not heard from our secret pal in ages and ages and ages. Magnum, Ruger and Remington think they have been forgotten :'(

·
Registered
9,926 Posts
Mambo said:
:'( :'( :'( That's not fair. Sp's where are you?

We love our Sp. :-*
Yes you sure do have one special pal Mambo.

K

·
0 Posts
You all I am so very sorry. I will try to figure something out.. I really am very sorry

·
Registered
881 Posts
Gus and Woody are wondering if our secret pal is ok and make sure she/he isn't working to hard cause they love there secret pal.

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
Sorry to hear you all are going through this..... I have been there before :'(

.... but I must say......

ROWAN has the best secret pal EVER this round!! ;D

S

·
0 Posts
Guys .... I am so so so so sorry ...... I have been sending e-cards but apparently they have not been getting through to you ??? ??? It appears that my computer skills are lacking as I can't figure out why.

I guess I will have to resort to snail mail......I have been gathering stuff for a big package heading your way next week........please forgive your technologically challenged secret pal...I promise to do better :'(

Big Hugs to Magnum, Ruger, Remi and Linda

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
I have been sending emails to my pal and ecards and the cards don't get picked up or the emails don't get responded too sometimes......... :-[

·
Registered
10,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
WooHoo, we see our Secret Pal is still alive and kicking. Magnum and Ruger and Remington are so excited again.
We have not gotten any of the e-cards since the first one in February. We will always acknowledge to you when we do get something, so if you send something and you don't hear from us, contact us!!! Cause we would never be rude and will always reply if we get something :) :) :)

·
Registered
9,926 Posts
Dawson Creek Girl said:
I have been sending emails to my pal and ecards and the cards don't get picked up or the emails don't get responded too sometimes......... :-[
If that is me I don't get any.
I got a card in February and still have the email address of weloveernie and have emailed to say Hi. Never hear back. Just hope you are o.k.

But hey. We all get busy and things happen that has been unplanned.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I don't know about other here but if I get an e-card and it doesn't specifically say who it is from I just delete it. Sorry SP if you have sent them to me. I had a nasty virus that crashed my tower and now that I have a new one I don't open them ::)

trish

1 - 17 of 17 Posts