Just Labradors banner

I think my boy is growing up (BRAG)

338 views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  jzgrlduff 
G
#1 ·
When we have people over, after about 20 mins we have to put Tater up because he is just so hyper when someone new comes over. I have been working with him though. Keeping him on leash while people are over and making him sit next to me.

Well Saturday night we have our friend HUSKEY (thats his last name) come over and we never had to put Tater up. He was glued to Cody all night. Where ever Cody went Tater went. Cody was on the floor putting in a movie and Tater was helping him. I went to bed around 2 and Cody and Huskey stayed up for another two hours. Cody was telling me the next morning that Tater stayed up with them and he was chilling out with us all night.

Well yesterday he was doing the same thing. He was sitting next to my feet while I was sitting on the couch. He sat next to Codys chair also. Cody is out of town tonight so we will see how well he doest tonight. If he keeps up with this I think we will never have to put him in the kitchen or his crate when we have guest.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.