Just Labradors banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Someone hit my car again. The second time in a couple months, at the mall after I had been to Penney's. I just had my car repaired back in april because some women backed out of her parking spot and didn't see me. And about an hour or so ago I was getting into my car after leaving Penney's, and a woman approached me and told me she hit me. Good thing she did because I probably would have had to go on my Insurance to have it repaired. I got her insurance info. and called it in to her Insurances 24 hour claim line. These are just minor things I know, but still an inconvenience.

·
Registered
11,445 Posts
That sucks!!! I'm terrified of that happening to me.. but I know that someone pulled into a parking spot, hit a cart and sandwiched it between my car and theirs.. my front bumper is all scratched... :mad:

I'm glad that she came up to you, though! At least she was decent enough to do that and not drive away!!

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah I am glad for that. I noticed dings in my door, and they are probably from peeps that don't watch it as they open their car doors. I always make sure that I am careful when I open my car door.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts