Just Labradors banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had an incredible urge this morning to hit the brakes for the benefit of the jerk who was on my ass because, God forbid, I was only going 80 in a 55 and he only had 3 other lanes to choose from.

That wouldn't have been good for anybody.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
I know that urge all too well....

·
Registered
13,130 Posts
I have been there. Maybe you need a mental health day? I personally never take them but I am thinking about doing it this year. Sometimes you just need an extra day off.

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
i've done that before.. but you have to commit to the possibility that you could get hit.. it worked a treat.. and the guy stayed WAY back after that.

man, that was satisfying i have to say...

however.. a trip to a beach and a fruity drink sounds nice too.

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
i did that too. the guy was being an arsehole about it and i wasn't even in the passing lane. i showed him my brake lights and he had the nerve to flip me off. must be telling me that i was number one.

·
Registered
11,362 Posts
Hubby calls that a "brake test"...he really just taps the brakes to make the lights go on. You just never know who's on the road behind you though...

And what is up with the a$$holes who flash their lights at you? You should only flash your lights if you are police, an emergency vehicle or you have a woman about to give birth in your car. Late for work, your date or to get to Starbucks before it closes DOES NOT COUNT.

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
When above the limit and some ass does that to me, I just slowly ease off the pedal back to the limit. I try to do it next to another car so that getting around becomes even harder. When they back off, I make an effort to provide them a path around. Really ticks them off.

·
Registered
11,446 Posts
That's nothing.. my mom once got out of her car at a red light to tell the ******* behind her to stop tailing her.

Apparently there was someone in front of my mom who was going 30 in a 45 and the guy behind her was tailing my mom in some huge manly truck.. Helloo didn't he see it wasn't my mom holding up the traffic?!

Anyways, my mom went off on the guy and he was all "omg i'm so sorry" then after the light turned green he did it again and followed her to her work and then said "hey F*** YOU LADY!" and drove off.

Idiots!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts