Just Labradors banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Really. Can they be red and green? Do they live in America? Cause there's a bettle playing in Twitchs poop outside.

·
Registered
4,369 Posts
They are just nasty. I was outside one day and nearly flipped out. I see this turd moving across the yard. I screamed and ran inside to find my su.....you gotta see this the turd has come to life. It was a dung beetle .........YUCK YUCK!!!!!

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Lilprincee said:
They are just nasty. I was outside one day and nearly flipped out. I see this turd moving across the yard. I screamed and ran inside to find my su.....you gotta see this the turd has come to life. It was a dung beetle .........YUCK YUCK!!!!!

I know! I was "It's alive, a living turd! Call Ripleys! We'll be famous for having a living turd." Then I saw the beetle. What a letdown... :-\

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
Where do they go with the poo? ??? I'm not sure if I'm grossed out or impressed with the convenience (so long as they take it far away).

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
MickeysMommy said:
Where do they go with the poo? ??? I'm not sure if I'm grossed out or impressed with the convenience (so long as they take it far away).

They roll it in a ball and eat it...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts