Just Labradors banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My right shoulder blade and neck are killing me, my fingers are numb too. I am going to the doctor at 12. I had a massage on Saturday and she thinks I have a pinched neve also. This hurts so bad!

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
I have been there! it's a killer!!!!! I hope you can get it sorted asap!

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Ouch! I hope the doc can ease your pain. :(

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Right there with ya!

Ii've been heating the **** out of it and it's doing nothing.. advil and tylenol = fail.

Sleeping was interesting.. well.. by interesting i mean painful.

I'm just sort of waiting it out at this point.. but i don't think it's any better today than it was yesterday.

·
Registered
740 Posts
I've been having a very similar problem as you and Kelli for over a year now. Going for an MRI tomorrow to try to get some answers. Hope you are able to get some relief.

·
Registered
7,052 Posts
I just had two discs fused in my neck because of that. I had two buldging discs between C4,C5, C6. I'm doing much better now. If it's something they suggest surgery for, jump at it.

·
Registered
13,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Right there with ya!

Ii've been heating the **** out of it and it's doing nothing.. advil and tylenol = fail.

Sleeping was interesting.. well.. by interesting i mean painful.

I'm just sort of waiting it out at this point.. but i don't think it's any better today than it was yesterday.

Heat is the worst thing you can do for it. It inflames the muscles even more. Use ice. I bought one of those good ice packs and it has helped. Heat sounds like it would work but it doesn't.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts