Just Labradors banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had an appoint today for the carpal tunnel issue. I'm scheduled for a nerve conduction test. If they think surgery is needed the Veterans cover it. I had an office job and the likely hood of it being this bad since I got out is slim so they are going to consider it service related. Yes I was on office geek and spent all day on a computer. I also looked into working for them as a nurse to get medical surgical experience. The benefits are great the pay is lousy but my time in service counts. The application scared me the looks like enlistment all over again and honestly I need a break from selling my soul. :) The application is unreal I think mre trouble than it is worth. I would have to send transcripts of my education and a resume. Also my last to work evals all are fine and I do not mind showing anyone but the trouble of tracking it all down is not work the pay.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Good Luck with your nerve test. I had it done twice...and it really sucks. :( The second time around I took 2 vicodin before hand, with permission from the Dr (a physiatrist). That helped lots. :) I'm glad to hear it's covered by the Veterans. Hopefully you can get yourself the surgery and get pain-free. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts