Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so my question is: am I the only one on this site EXCITED about the upcoming movie and book???????

·
Registered
6,676 Posts
nah. ;)

·
Registered
7,913 Posts
I am probably the only person in the world who is not. :p

Read the first one and lost interest. The movies are ok though.

·
Registered
7,664 Posts
I HATE Harry Potter.

Just kidding. I pre-ordered the final book and am looking forward to the next movie.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The book-store here has a midnight "party" when it comes out. My oldest is back from college for the summer and we've never missed a single one of these so-called parties, including this new one coming up. This time we'll take my 6yo, too.

I can't wait......dying to find out if our predictions are true.

·
Registered
339 Posts
No way. I've had my book ordered for months and we will certainly be seeing the movie the first weekend it comes out.

YAY!

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
If JK kills off harry I will be so pissed! LOL! She has already stated that TWO of the main characters will die! Why did she have to go saying that!

·
Registered
235 Posts
I can't wait either! Mom waited til I was home from school in Dec. 2005 to go see it lol. Though it will be weird without her there with us this time, and trying to race me to the end of the book :(
Too bad they can't move the date up lol :)

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
I can't wait! ;D

Trickster said:
I am probably the only person in the world who is not. :p

Read the first one and lost interest. The movies are ok though.
I didn't think the 1st one was nearly as exciting as the rest of the series...but that is JMHO. ;)

·
Registered
7,129 Posts
I am pre-ordered at Amazon but I am probably going to cancel it and go to a midnight sale. I AM SO INCREDIBLY EXCITED!!!

·
Registered
7,352 Posts
I only took the whole week off after the book comes out so I have time to read it a couple of times. Once quickly and once in depth for details. We are going to Vegas the Sunday after it comes out so I will have plenty of times to read.

I will go see the movie but I am not that excited about it.

·
Registered
3,753 Posts
I am prepping myself for this. I watched my Prisoner of Azkaban and Goblet of Fire DVDs and am re-reading Half Blood Prince. July is going to ROCK. I pre-ordered my book months ago...I'm such a nerd.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Apollopuppy said:
When does it come out again?
The book (I assume that's what you're referring to?) is released July 21.

I am very excited as well. My sisters and I are planning to attend a Barnes & Noble release party.

Pre-order at 40% off... what does it come to?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts