Just Labradors banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
Milkshakes are my weakness. McDonald's Pseudo/latex/chemical shakes are one of my favs. Shamrock shakes are the best!

·
Registered
72 Posts
By the way, Arby's has the best fast food milkshakes.
I disagree. Chick-Fil-A has the most unbelievable shakes I've ever had. They're even topped with whipped cream and a cherry. Out of this world! I had never had a shake that good until I moved to the south.

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
I forgot about Chick-fil-a. I'm basing mine on my 9 months of research when I was pregnant and craved chocolate milkshakes nonstop. I didn't have a nearby Chick-fil-a then!

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Mmmm....I can eat one or two thin mints and then I'm disgusted by them. Which is why I ended up throwing out almost a full box of cookies!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Being in IN, I figured you didn't have one anywhere near you. I swear on my dogs' lives that they are unreal. To the point where I've only had a three or so. I didn''t want it to become a regular habit. I could see myself, every time that I am upset, at the drive-thru of a Chick-Fil-a. Gah. If you are ever in the south, please try one. Delicious!

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
Oh we have Chick-fil-a now. It's actually about a mile down the road from my house. If I'm getting a sweet there though, I always go for their iced brownie.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.