Just Labradors banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
14,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...tick over here today! :( But I guess that's only the beginning on whats comming.. ::) They say this year can be a tick- record summer. So welcome ticks...

Edited to correct my funny spelling misstake. ;)

·
Registered
8,812 Posts
I found two crawling on Jake last week. We usually don't have a tick problem here but it looks like we are off to a bad start this spring. Maybe this snow will freeze them!

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
Ticks were bad here (western PA) last year...and already again this year. Hub is spraying the bottom of his jeans when he's going through the fields with Tucker; they both get 'em on them, in the past few weeks. He checks Tucker and gets any off when they get home.

·
Registered
16,129 Posts
Emma the Lab said:
They say this year can be a tic- record summer. So welcome tics...
If I stay as stressed-out as I have been, by the summer I'll have even more tics than I already do.

(Sorry, couldn't resist a little spelling joke. :p )

·
Registered
14,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
theoconbrio said:
Emma the Lab said:
They say this year can be a tic- record summer. So welcome tics...
If I stay as stressed-out as I have been, by the summer I'll have even more tics than I already do.

(Sorry, couldn't resist a little spelling joke. :p )
LOL :D

thanks Nathan. It should be ticks. I've tics all year around. ;) I have to learn the language a little bit better. Runs off to correct my awful mistake. :p

·
Registered
127 Posts
OMG...your Emma is so cute that I can't stand it!

·
Registered
523 Posts
Do you use the preventive for fleas and ticks? It does a good job. BTW I meant to say that Emma is a beautiful Lab. I love the pic you use with the background.

·
Registered
14,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
susieqpa said:
Do you use the preventive for fleas and ticks? It does a good job.
I have seriously thought about getting something for this year. Last summer we had major problems around here with both ticks and fleas. I'm not sure what kind I'm going to buy tho...

BTW I meant to say that Emma is a beautiful Lab. I love the pic you use with the background.
Thank you very much. I love it too, it's a "present" from a forum member. :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts