Just Labradors banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
IT has a bag attached to the leash for poop bags!!!

Maybe others have seen it already, but I thought that was a GREAT idea. I can't wait to get one. They are a bit pricey at $35, but I think worth it. They are longer than the normal 6ft, but you can adjust the length and even fix it so that it goes around your waist/shoulder/whatever. Pretty darn cool. It was made by Smoochy Poochy- Has anyone ever seen it or have it??

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Is the store online? I would love to see a pic of it. I'd buy one!

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I can't find a picture. The Smoochy Poochy website doesn't have any pictures, just a drawing. lol. I'll keep looking. It's got to be out there somewhere!

·
Registered
13,529 Posts
You were downtown again weren't you!! I love that boutique!!! I haven't seen those leashes though.

(btw, is my collar still there?) lol

And how is your toe?

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The one I saw had metal grommets down the length of the leash, so you could adjust the length with a clip at the top of the leash. But that is the same brand. And the same bag on the leash. :)

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
TangerineFizz said:
You were downtown again weren't you!! I love that boutique!!! I haven't seen those leashes though.

(btw, is my collar still there?) lol

And how is your toe?
NO! I was at a NEWER pet store. It's called 1st Pet Emporium. It's on Woodlawn in one of the new plazas. It's in the same plaza as the Water Depot. He had some nice stuff in there.

My toe seems to be doing ok. I haven't taken the bandage off yet, because I need to get some vet wrap. lololol.

·
Registered
13,529 Posts
Oooh!! I saw an ad for that store in the local news rag on the weekend, so is it worth the drive "across" town? LOL

1 - 11 of 11 Posts