Just Labradors banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The edit avatar thing doesn't work. Anyone figure out how to use the Quick Reply feature?

·
Registered
9,693 Posts
Me did Betsy! In your post - or any previous post, to the right of (QUOTE) to the right of " there is a paper w/pencil on it - hit that then type!

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's dumb.

·
Registered
4,543 Posts
Me did Betsy! In your post - or any previous post, to the right of (QUOTE) to the right of " there is a paper w/pencil on it - hit that then type!
The edit avatar thing doesn't work. Anyone figure out how to use the Quick Reply feature?
That does not work for me......

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh look, siggy pic does not work.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
I don't know about here, but on other vBulletin forums you have to have a certain number of posts before you get a siggy or avatar. I think there are bugs that will be worked out over time.....It's up....and it has decent smilies!! :D

·
Registered
8,330 Posts
I don't know about here, but on other vBulletin forums you have to have a certain number of posts before you get a siggy or avatar...
I was wondering about the avatars. Just figured it was something that hadn't been set up yet

...It's up....and it has decent smilies!! :D
Yep. I don't get it- people complained about the "old" board- how slow it was, the down time, etc. Daniel listened and set up this new board, which has been working great (at least on my end), and I see people complaining about things that aren't such a big deal. The only "problem" I had was registering at first. Must have just been a little glitch because it worked just fine later on that day (again, something small and normal with a new adventure). Unless I'm getting it in a different "format" than others, ithis board is set up pretty darn close to the "old" board.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts