Just Labradors banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to thank all of you for your thoughts and prayers. I was able to pick up Remi before the cold front rolled in this weekend. She is everything I dreamed of and more! Seriously, she is a testament to great breeding and her personality is awesome! My husband and I could not be happier! I will try to get some photos of her stacked this weekend. I took a few shots of her first night home (I didn't want to stress her too much with my camera...lots of time for that in the future!) She and my 15 month old get along fabulously. Remi would chase her and when my DD stopped, Remi would cover her in kisses leaving her gasping from giggles. My DD brought out the toys we brought Remi and they played together. She even tried sharing her pacifier with Remi (YUCK)! It is so sweet to watch them together. They are both sound asleep in their own "crates" now LOL (we refer to our DD's crib as her crate). So far not one accident either. She whines when she has to go out and does so promptly as soon as I set her down in the grass. Well, enough talk...here are some super quick photos I took of my beautiful Remi at 9 weeks!

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
Congratulations! She is absolutely beautiful! Take lots of pictures to share as she grows, it won't be long before she is bigger than your daughter.

·
Registered
2,688 Posts
Congrats - she sure is quite the little cutie, enjoy the short time they are "small"!!

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
Gorgeous! What a beautiful girl. As someone else said, take lots of photo's ... you'll blink and she'll be huge! :D

·
Registered
683 Posts
Ooooh what a cutie.. A pure heartbreaker :happy: :happy:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts