Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I don't think I shared pictures of me in my wedding dress, but I had my final fitting today.. It fit like a dream and I paid the last of the money for it and my hoop and my mum took it home.

I have one month until the wedding day. Every day is going past so quickly!! Before I know it I will be wearing it for real!

Here are 2 pictures, they are from my 1st fitting 4 weeks ago ... have lost a little weight since then so it fits better than it did in these pictures. I totally love my dress!! :)

Thanks for looking
Sarah xx

Full view in mirror (taking my own picture lol) - the hem is too long here so they took it up and re-hemmed it which is why I had one more fitting today before taking it home.

and a close up - sorry it's fuzzy, was taken by my bridesmaid holding a very wiggly 9 month old little boy lol! :)

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
Very nice.

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
my dressmaker is angry at me. if I lose another half an inch around my waist it will need major alterations because it will be too big. LOL......... I dont think we have enough time to stress about major alterations!

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
It's a beautiful dress, and you'll be a gorgeous bride--enjoy your day.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Sarah, you look absolutely gorgeous! I can't wait to see the "real" pics!!!! :)

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
oooh Amy I cant wait to see them either. I am thinking I will have my hair up... but then again I love it down. Oh.. I don't know I can't decide!!! LOL.

I can't wait to have all the pieces together... I hope Dave loves it all! He has it in his head that my dress has straps, is an A-line design with lots of lace. LOL........ I hope he isnt disappointed.

·
Registered
6,118 Posts
Beautiful. I vote for hair down - but then again, that's perhaps because the cake topper is hair down. It'll look gorgeous either way!

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I am not wearing a veil :)

Just an antique brooch that was Dave's late nan's. It's about as large as my palm and is full of swarovski crystals.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts