Just Labradors banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went just to ride with my sister Pam to a Bird Fair so she wouldn't have to go by herself. I wasn't going there to buy anything. Nope I wasn't!!

Meet my new bird. ::) It's a Jenday Conure.

·
Registered
738 Posts
Wow! How beautiful! Even though you were not planning to get a new bird, this was a great choice, I can see how you could not pass it up!!!!

·
Registered
412 Posts
*grins* That is so wonderful! lol. I was suppose to go to a animal fair. Probably a good thing I didn't. I think if I ever do, I will end up with a bird or something else *rolls eyes*, I love animals that much that I wouldn't be able to stop myself. Good thing I'm not planning on getting a house! I can only imagine the number of animals I would have!

·
Registered
7,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Not only is it beautiful. It is so sweet, you can hold it on it's back and rub it's tummy. I bought it to be a friend for my Sun Conure, Sponge Bob.
Sponge Bob is not sure what he thinks about his new friend.

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Aww! He's so pretty!

Paula, we actually have wild Nanday Conures near the beaches here. I used to have one, so I recognize the screech. lol

·
Registered
9,503 Posts
Jeffrey is going to be totally in love with this bird! He is on a list at a bird rescue place, the approval takes quite awhile and they call EVERY reference you list lol.
It's beautiful, Paula. i hope Bob takes to his new friend.
It must have been hand fed as a baby? since he is letting you handle him like that. Congrats on the new addition!

·
Registered
7,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
No name yet. We don't know if it's a girl or a boy. I don't even know what Sponge Bob is either.
I was thinking of a name from the Sponge Bob show, maybe Suidward. Not sure yet.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts