Just Labradors banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am sooooooo ready for school to be over and my summer to start!! I'm sitting here in my first class not even paying a bit of attention to what is goign on.

I lucked out and none of my finals are going to be during exam week, and I really only have 1 to do in class (and it's not this one lol). I have to write a paper, and take a paper final on May 11th for my music class. My fitness class has no final, and my computer class (now class) has no final. Goshhhh I have no attention span anymore lol

·
Registered
9,503 Posts
lol Stacey the countdown is on!

I remember in college we would make a countdown calendar with a roll of TP and tear off a sheet as each day got closer. Hang in there!

love your avatar ;) hahaha

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
WeHeartLabs said:
lol Stacey the countdown is on!

I remember in college we would make a countdown calendar with a roll of TP and tear off a sheet as each day got closer. Hang in there!

love your avatar ;) hahaha
it's definitely on!! ahhhhhhhhh :p

haha thanks, i quite like it myself :angel:

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
I....FEEL....YOUR..,.,PAIN.....ugggggggggghhhhhhhhhh I HATE school lol and not being on my ADHD meds isn't making it any easier to focus. I wish I didn't have finals May 8th. We are moving May 9th and I wanna look forward to that, but I can't with those **** finals looming ahead. I have to score a 90% or higher if I want a 'B' in my Biology class. So this week I have to study my but off, plus I have a ton of papers and projects, plus I just wanna go outside and play frisbee. Its sooo nice here. Get me outta here! I totally know what you are going through. I can't imagine how the law and med students are feeling right now. OMG they are probably wanting to curl up into a ball and die lol.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
I remember those days well.....sitting in a suffocatingly hot cave...waiting for the teacher to stop chipping on the damned blackboard. I could see my dinosaur Skippy, tied up out front with the rest. He was dreaming of how good it would feel to hit the old swimming hole too....those where the days. (I am oooooold) ;)

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
chocolatecoverdlab said:
Hang in there Stace! You have a wonderful summer vacation to look forward to...there is a light at the end of the tunnel!!! ;)
If you can do it, then I can do it :p

I'm looking real hard and I think I can see a speck of light, I started typing out my final paper for my music class about an hour ago so hopefully I'll have the out of the way by next monday

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
kaedesmom said:
I remember those days well.....sitting in a suffocatingly hot cave...waiting for the teacher to stop chipping on the damned blackboard. I could see my dinosaur Skippy, tied up out front with the rest. He was dreaming of how good it would feel to hit the old swimming hole too....those where the days. (I am oooooold) ;)
Me too! I'm glad I'm out of school...yeah right....I traded boring classes for endless meetings,homework for deadlines, and summers off for 3 weeks paid vacations. And just think, I'll be able to retire in 25 more years! Aw the grass is much greener over here.

Enjoy school and finals and all that goes with it!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts