Just Labradors banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have on these great pair of patent leather pumps but they're driving me crazy!

I dunno if they stretched or wtf happened, but they slip off my heel when i walk.. what can i do? shoe insert maybe? they didn't do this in the store, of course. Maybe they're too wide.. i dunno.. *scratchy head guy*

My first time wearing them.. good thing i brought a backup!

·
Registered
15,206 Posts
Shoe insert would probably work... but I'd go to a shoe repair/polish place and have them "refit" the shoe for you... that's what I did when I had a pair of my favorite black leather work shoes stretch out on me (or maybe I lost weight in my foot? :p )

·
Registered
5,268 Posts
Absolutely a shoe insert, Kel. I have really narrow heels.....I know...wtf? It's most bothersome when I'm in heals, so I buy these horseshoe shaped thingies that attach to the inside of the heal.....I get mine at a local podiatrist office....but I'm sure you could find them online.

G

·
Depending on how much they are too big, I usually get some moleskin (dr. scholls has packages of it either precut or in sheets) and stick it to the shoe where I need it. I learned about that stuff when I was on the 3 day walk and it saved me from some major blisters. If they're more than about half a size too big it probably won't work though.

[attachment deleted by admin]

·
Registered
9,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hmm.. i'm gonna try and find something at lunch.. i'll stuff a box of frickin' kleenex in there if i have to.. they're that hot! =)

G

·
kelli said:
hmm.. i'm gonna try and find something at lunch.. i'll stuff a box of frickin' kleenex in there if i have to.. they're that hot! =)
hehehe...I have a couple of pairs like that. Hot shoes rock!

·
Registered
9,629 Posts
Get a moleskin from a shoe repair shop. it attaches to the inside back heel of your shoe, it's soft & suede-y. I find inserts make a barely-too-loose shoe too tight.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts