Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't want to go with my old breeder (just too fearful I guess) so...can any of you point me in the right direction? I live in the middle of NJ but of course would travel for the right pup.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
I don't know Terri, but I'm happy to hear that you're ready for a new one. It really fills a void. Don't think of it as "replacing" Koko, think of it as another pup to love and raise. :happy:

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
Mama3tikes said:
I don't want to go with my old breeder (just too fearful I guess) so...can any of you point me in the right direction? I live in the middle of NJ but of course would travel for the right pup.
Do you want another lab?

·
Registered
9,781 Posts
Is peggy in NJ?

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
I was going to suggest Peggy, as well. I love her pups. She has gorgeous dogs.

Or Kris in Maine. Same thing. Gorgeous dogs.

And there are a couple breeders in NY that I really like, as well.

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
((((Terri)))) I'm so happy you are ready for a pup! Like jizzlefizzledufflebag said, you are not replacing Koko, you are getting a new pup. I hope you find a great one!

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
Mama3tikes said:
kelli said:
Is peggy in NJ?
Peggy? What is her JL name?
I am guessing NWLabs, Peggy. I do not think she does Chocolates, nor does Kris I believe.

Best of luck on your search.

·
Registered
8,330 Posts
Aim said:
kiddsmom said:
Woodhull has beautiful labs, as well! And she does chocolates, if I remember correctly. I really like her. :)
Yes, Cory "does" chocolates, and her dogs are wonderful. At least the ones I've met. Here's another breeder out on Long Island. She has nice dogs, too, although I think she only has blacks and yellows.
http://www.forestwoodlabs.com/

Oh, and someone at work told me her breeder will be having a litter sired by JR (Casbar's Hart To Hart) sometime soon, too.

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
kiddsmom said:
Aim said:
kiddsmom said:
Woodhull has beautiful labs, as well! And she does chocolates, if I remember correctly. I really like her. :)
Considering she has 2 chocolate litters on the way, it'd be safe to say she does chocolates. ;)
haha!! I didn't look at her page, i was just going by memory. And well, mine is questionable at best. lol.

But I really like Corey. She's a hoot!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts