Just Labradors banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
well, that's a given. Anyway I have sent an inquiry on the little girl called "Bear"....

http://www.lab-rescue.ca/Adopt_Me.html

I have very mixed feelings about getting another, mainly guilt at being at work all day. Is it really the right thing for me to do. It's been over a year since Mackenzye passed...

I dunno....:confused:

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Nikki!!! Many of us are at work all day so I would not let that influence my decision too much. If you feel you are ready go for it. You have a new home and plenty of love to give I know that. I'm pretty sure Mack would want you to carry on

·
Registered
6,118 Posts
A secure forever home with a working parent is still far better than none. I say go for it.

My husband and I both work full time, and Toby and Chamois are fine with that. Don't let that stop you. The other issues about being ready or not are not something I'm at all qualified to offer an opinion on. Good luck either way.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
You're not crazy. Get her! Don't feel guilty about working all day - most of us do it. As long as she gets enough exercise with you, she'll be absolutely fine. :)

·
Registered
8,657 Posts
I'm glad this rescue is pretty far away from me, becaue I thought all those dogs looked adorable and needing of a home.

·
Registered
13,130 Posts
I really hate it when senior dogs are surrendered. I know I don't know what the situation is but it hurts my heart. Those poor dogs have been with thier family their whole lives and know nothing differnt.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts