Just Labradors banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is horrible - but I asked my husband if I could skip fixing supper tonight - just for us to "srounge" for something. He said - that's fine - I'll just have a bowl of cereal for my birthday dinner. WHAT!!!! YOUR BIRTHDAY IS TOMORROW!!! No - apprently it is today, which would be why is sister called him to wish him a happy birthday (I thought she was just really on the ball) I kept thinking it was TOMORROW! and was planning on asking him what he wanted for dinner TOMORRW ! So I am taking him to McDoanlds' tonight and will fix something nice TOMORRW like I planned.

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
eek! Extra-special dinner tomorrow?

If it makes you feel better, for the first three years we dated John couldn't remember my birthday. His favorite guess was May 5 (it's May 2).

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
If Rita forgot mine it wouldn't bother me a bit, in fact most times I'd be glad.

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Oops! He will forgive you, most men don't care about birthdays, anyway. I never forget Bill's, but I always have to remind him about mine.

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
most men don't care about birthdays, anyway.

With me it's the "this is what we're gonna do for it. Not ever "What do you want to do?":rolleyes:

So until I get asked by wife/kids why I don't care or at least get asked what I want to do, I reserve the right to be a birthday grump.:D

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Don't' worry he will forgive you, especially if he gets a special treat! Mine is the day before DH's, so he has never forgotten:) 99% of the time we are on vacation and just go out for a nice dinner, no gifts! The only ones that have been celebrated separately were my 40th and his 50th-

·
Registered
8,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The thing is - MY birthday is this Wed. and you can bet that I don't let him forget it, ever! And I didn't really "forget" his birthday - I just kind of mis-placed it . (like till TOMORROW)

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
My husband wouldn't care, but he also would bring it up every year just to kid me.

My birthday is also our anniversary, so if he blew that then he'd better just keep driving.

·
Registered Users
10,466 Posts
The thing is - MY birthday is this Wed. and you can bet that I don't let him forget it, ever! And I didn't really "forget" his birthday - I just kind of mis-placed it . (like till TOMORROW)
How the hell do you "mis-place" a birthday???? :D:D

·
Registered
8,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
How the hell do you "mis-place" a birthday???? :D:D
I had in my head that it was tomorrow - I'd been thinking this all last week - I had a card and was planning what I could fix for dinner - so I didn't "forget it" - I just "mis-placed it" till tomorrow :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts