Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i wonder how everyone is doing on their goals. i think linda1 was getting back on track, retriever mama was there and just starting SBD(i think i have that correct.) gene was doing awesome, but i don't think he made the switch with us because of his workload.

maybe if more of us request it in the suggestions area then daniel will put it back for us.

·
Registered
9,693 Posts
i wonder how everyone is doing on their goals....gene was doing awesome, but i don't think he made the switch with us because of his workload.
As I read somewhere earlier today - there's more to it than meets the eye.
just saying
:cool:

·
Registered
21,293 Posts
i wonder how everyone is doing on their goals. i think linda1 was getting back on track, retriever mama was there and just starting SBD(i think i have that correct.) gene was doing awesome, but i don't think he made the switch with us because of his workload.

maybe if more of us request it in the suggestions area then daniel will put it back for us.

You'll always be a loser for me Kell...........er...........j/k

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Yeah I've gained weight back and I blame there not being a sub board for that!!! Had I fallen off the wagon and been able to tell the Just Losers board maybe I wouldn't have made my way over to KK to drown my sorrows in a dozen originals. **** you sub board!! =P

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
5lbs attacked me this winter when i wasn't looking. bastages! :mad:

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Im the skinniest I have been in years. I found that no special diet works for me. I just cant stick with it. The only thing I did to loose the weight was this:

Always eat breakfast
Never snack after dinner
Eat less calories
Exercise more
Dont buy junk food at the store. If its not in the house, I wont eat it.

·
Registered
16,129 Posts
I find that extreme work stress and lots of serious family illnesses keep me trim. Add in a stomach flu or three and you can really keep the pounds off.

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
all my gym equipment is downstairs and it's been absolutely frigid down there. now that it's warming up, i am exercising more again. my eating habits really haven't changed although i have tended to have "comfort food" more often than usual when it's been colder..

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Well i enjoy blaming subboards and small children. You guys are just so righteous w/ your dieting secrets aren't you!! If I could run w/ my oxygen tank I would chase all your skinny butts w/ a broom!

Seriously though Laurie, when I was doing really well that was my exact secrets. I gotta jump back on the healthy bus and get my butt in gear.

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
I am determined to lose weight and get healthier now that I am home and can cook proper meals. Of course, our 'proper meals' now have a lot more pasta than ever, to stretch things as far as possible, but that's cool.

Now that my knee is pretty near normal again, I can get back to the Wii Fit! :D

·
Registered
4,486 Posts
Maybe if you asked BobPr, Eric or Nathan very nicely they will write Daniel for you and get some sub-boards and some better smileys! :)

1 - 20 of 43 Posts