Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
13,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know I'm like the forum bully and crap, but I really do like all of you. Well, most of you. Okay, all of you.

And yes, I've had a barrel of wine but it's Saturday, and really, everyone should have a barrel of wine at their dispense.

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
A barrel of wine you say :eek:. Not a box of wine, not a bucket of wine, but a barrel. Gee what's the next size, small tanker truck of wine ??? Just kidding you, I love you too (especially if you share that barrel of wine ;)).

·
Registered
9,926 Posts
I must have missed something. I didn't realise you were the forum bully.

A drunken bully is even better. ;D
I like you either way.

·
Registered
12,586 Posts
I luz you tew! Now gish ober here wif your barrel! :-*

·
Registered
9,503 Posts
Charla said:
Well now you're just a drunken bully. :laugh:
lmfao...cant wait for her to come with her sunglasses on today, chugging tylenol and tomato juice and read this one.

now youre a bully with a hangover K!

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
*drunken slurred voice*
I LOVE YOU MAN! ;D

·
Registered
13,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
LOL, I totally forgot I posted this til just now. Wow. Who let me drink and post? I thought there were rules against that, like drunk dialing....

I still love all you guys this morning though.

Susan, strangely, my head isn't killing me. I really think it's cause I ate a bowl of berry crumble with vanilla yogurt before bed.

Laura, lol, that's not the only reason. Though seeing Shanny's horns was pretty awesome. I totally haven't forgotten that.

Dweck -whaddya mean I can't rest my arm on your shoulder? lol

Colin, I feel fine at the mo. We'll see how that progresses over the morning......

Zoesmom - LOL- no fair smacking me on the head the morning after!

and xoxoxoxoxoxox for the rest of you.

I need a coffee!!!!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts